Training courses/cosTraining Courses/Cost
ATP (A) INTEGRATED PILOT PROGRAMME
- Training courses/cos
- ATP (A) INTEGRATED PILOT PROGRAMME
What are the eligibility requirements?
· NO previous flying experience is necessary, holders of a PPL(A) receive a reduction in course duration and price.
· Be at least 18 years old
· Hold an EASA Class One Aviation Medical (This is not required for selection process but we suggest youmake a reservation for your medical here)
· Have a good knowledge of English, Maths and Physics
· Pass the NFC Selection Process
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
This is the most competitively priced ATP (A) Integrated Course you will find. All training completed in just 18 months in Dublin, Ireland. Included in the cost is:
· ALL Flight Instruction (210 Hours of Flight and Simulator Training)
· ALL 767 Hours of Theoretical Knowledge Instruction (Full-time Classroom Instruction) in association with Padpilot
· MCC (Multi-Crew Co-operation) Course
· ALL Flight Briefings
· ALL required Maps
· Flight Bag and Uniform
NOT included in price:
· Living/Travel Expenses
· IAA / EASA Examination and Flight Test fees
· Accommodation (Can be arranged locally at approximately €300 per month)